Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find the journeys of Ti Gtu and information that I have researched and found useful for maintaining and servicing yachts and motorboats.

I post full information that I find on the Fay Marine information site, accessed through www.faymarine.com/ and I can be emailed at paul@faymarine.com.



At the bottom of the blogs is a 'subscribe' link. After subscribing your web browser will automatically check for any updates that have been posted.



Happy sailing,



Paul Fay



Wednesday 25 January 2012

Marine fuel or diesel

Just been writing about batteries and charging etc. and hope to publish that next week. Meanwhile I have just found information about diesel fuel that will be of interest to all boaters especially in the Mediterranean and perhaps the Caribbean. I will post about that shortly but for now be aware that a lot of the fuel sold in marinas and at fuel stations is for road vehicles and MUST NOT be put into the fuel tanks aboard your yacht or motor boat.
Happy sailing,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment