Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find the journeys of Ti Gtu and information that I have researched and found useful for maintaining and servicing yachts and motorboats.

I post full information that I find on the Fay Marine information site, accessed through www.faymarine.com/ and I can be emailed at paul@faymarine.com.



At the bottom of the blogs is a 'subscribe' link. After subscribing your web browser will automatically check for any updates that have been posted.



Happy sailing,



Paul Fay



Sunday 15 September 2013

Chris Scanes Sailmaker

I have just heard that Chris Scanes Sailmaker has moved. He has joined forces with Sam Woolner and Mac McDonald to form EXE Sails and Covers in a new workshop still in Topsham Devon. The details can be found here http://www.exesails.com/


I have been using Chris to make and repair sails and covers for me for several decades and have always been really pleased with his excellent work. He has made both Bermudan and Junk sails and is the leading authority for junk sails.

So if you need new sails, covers or winter servicing I highly recommend EXE sails.

No comments:

Post a Comment