Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find the journeys of Ti Gtu and information that I have researched and found useful for maintaining and servicing yachts and motorboats.

I post full information that I find on the Fay Marine information site, accessed through www.faymarine.com/ and I can be emailed at paul@faymarine.com.



At the bottom of the blogs is a 'subscribe' link. After subscribing your web browser will automatically check for any updates that have been posted.



Happy sailing,



Paul Fay



Thursday 22 November 2012

November in Falmouth

Here we are in the marina in Falmouth and despite the weather it's not too bad as we have been meeting up with old friends and making new ones. The local bus and train service is still appalling, This 'First' group are a hopeless company. In the last month both Mo and I have had a number of buses that simply did not arrive and I was sat on Truro station for well over an hour as a train did not arrive and I had to get the next one. Not good at the start of a 10 hour journey.
We are slowly doing the needed maintenance to To Gitu and I have just discovered 'plastic wood' which I will write about in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment