Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find the journeys of Ti Gtu and information that I have researched and found useful for maintaining and servicing yachts and motorboats.

I post full information that I find on the Fay Marine information site, accessed through www.faymarine.com/ and I can be emailed at paul@faymarine.com.



At the bottom of the blogs is a 'subscribe' link. After subscribing your web browser will automatically check for any updates that have been posted.



Happy sailing,



Paul Fay



Friday 6 January 2012

Hello

Hello, Mo and I are now back in the UK and living aboard on the South coast.  The last few years have been good, sailing from the UK to Greece, then across to the Caribbean before coming back to the UK. We have continued to work on and write about yachts and the cruising life and will continue to pass on the things we find to all our friends. Of course the first problem encountered after arriving in the UK was the toilet. (always a problem) and I will give some tips about keeping the loo working on the next post.
Paul.