Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find the journeys of Ti Gtu and information that I have researched and found useful for maintaining and servicing yachts and motorboats.

I post full information that I find on the Fay Marine information site, accessed through www.faymarine.com/ and I can be emailed at paul@faymarine.com.



At the bottom of the blogs is a 'subscribe' link. After subscribing your web browser will automatically check for any updates that have been posted.



Happy sailing,



Paul Fay



Thursday 10 May 2012

Asda Farce 2

Coming along the coast we have stopped in Portland harbour to let the latest gale go past. We took the bus into Weymouth and as it was close to the bus stop we went into the local Asda. I really thought Mo was joking when she said come and look at their engine oil. It was on sale for £8.00 for 4 litres.
So what the **** were they doing when I tried to buy 5 litres for £10.00 and they tried to charge me £16.00.
I wonder how many others are getting ****** off with these big companies taking the **** out of us little guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment