Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find the journeys of Ti Gtu and information that I have researched and found useful for maintaining and servicing yachts and motorboats.

I post full information that I find on the Fay Marine information site, accessed through www.faymarine.com/ and I can be emailed at paul@faymarine.com.



At the bottom of the blogs is a 'subscribe' link. After subscribing your web browser will automatically check for any updates that have been posted.



Happy sailing,



Paul Fay



Monday 3 September 2012

Scillies back to the mainland

So we spent three weeks in The Isles of Scilly but the forecast was for a deep depression to hit us with extremely strong winds. The islands are not the place to be in these conditions so he hi tailed it back to Penzance as did many other yachts. We were in a raft of just six yachts tied to the wall but there were many more.
After a week we headed back to the river Fal where I left Mo to look after Ti Gitu and went to get a good thrashing at table tennis from my grandson.
During all of this time I have been experimenting with our ‘Junk’ sails and what I have found is on my newly designed Fay Marina website here   Junk Rig  
We intend to spend the winter in the Falmouth area so will stay around here for the remainder of this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment