Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find the journeys of Ti Gtu and information that I have researched and found useful for maintaining and servicing yachts and motorboats.

I post full information that I find on the Fay Marine information site, accessed through www.faymarine.com/ and I can be emailed at paul@faymarine.com.



At the bottom of the blogs is a 'subscribe' link. After subscribing your web browser will automatically check for any updates that have been posted.



Happy sailing,



Paul Fay



Monday 3 September 2012

New Fay Marine Information Web Site

There is a re designed Fay Marine website where I have included a new section of general information.
There are sections about many aspects of yachting and gear which will be of interest to yachtsmen.

The new pages can be found here  Paul's information site

I am including details of companies that I have dealt with, however I will also be interested to hear of your experiences of both good and ‘Other’ companies.
Email your experience to me at paul@faymarine.com If included I will say where the information came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment