Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find the journeys of Ti Gtu and information that I have researched and found useful for maintaining and servicing yachts and motorboats.

I post full information that I find on the Fay Marine information site, accessed through www.faymarine.com/ and I can be emailed at paul@faymarine.com.



At the bottom of the blogs is a 'subscribe' link. After subscribing your web browser will automatically check for any updates that have been posted.



Happy sailing,



Paul Fay



Tuesday 15 October 2013

Solid fuel fire photos

HELP please, Has anyone any photographs of the fires that they have made based on the plans on the Fay Marine website. If you do could you please email me a copy to paul@faymarine.com I have been asked if I can send someone a photo but have found that I have never taken any.
Thanks, Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment