Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find the journeys of Ti Gtu and information that I have researched and found useful for maintaining and servicing yachts and motorboats.

I post full information that I find on the Fay Marine information site, accessed through www.faymarine.com/ and I can be emailed at paul@faymarine.com.



At the bottom of the blogs is a 'subscribe' link. After subscribing your web browser will automatically check for any updates that have been posted.



Happy sailing,



Paul Fay



Sunday 14 December 2014

New information pages

I have just posted some more pages on my information site. There is a design for a simple black water holding tank and details for anyone to make their own drying out legs which will be much less expensive than the manufactured types. They can be found here :-  http://www.faymarine.com/Pauls%20Information%20Site/Index_Yacht_info.htm

Ti Gitu is berthed for the winter and having work done to finish lining the anchor locker and later to line out the storage area under the cockpit. These are some of the 'roundtoit' jobs that have only taken me 14 years to get round to them!!

We hope to be off sailing again at the end of March, visiting either the coast of France or the West coast of Ireland, all depends on what takes our fancy and on what it looks like the weather will do.

Seasons greetings to all our friends,
Paul and Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment