Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find the journeys of Ti Gtu and information that I have researched and found useful for maintaining and servicing yachts and motorboats.

I post full information that I find on the Fay Marine information site, accessed through www.faymarine.com/ and I can be emailed at paul@faymarine.com.



At the bottom of the blogs is a 'subscribe' link. After subscribing your web browser will automatically check for any updates that have been posted.



Happy sailing,



Paul Fay



Thursday 3 May 2012

Cruising again.


We left the lovely Emsworth Yacht Harbour on the second of May and went to the entrance to Chichester harbour to dry out on the beach and scrub the bottom of Ti Gitu.
Despite having been in the water continuously for two years the bottom was not too bad and all fouling came off fairly easily, although that is not what my muscles are telling me now!!
We have used commercial (big ship) antifoul for many years and despite not being able to use TBT any more have found that it still works very well, especially if going long distance.
I will blog about Emsworth and details of what we have found about antifoul shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment